Template:Air Raid Sirens Wiki/Did you know
- ...that the Surry Power Station's activation sequence for their system results in a distinct "triple windup"?
- ...that, although having two more cells, the Modulator II 8032B is still 23.64 inches shorter than the Modulator 6048?
- ...that the national siren system in Denmark is one of the largest single systems using Whelen sirens, with 1,078 sirens covering 80% of the country?
- ...that the Model 2 is the oldest siren currently in production, dating back to around 1921?
- ...that Fort McPherson, Northwest Territories, and Cambridge Bay, Nunavut, are home to two of the few sirens located north of the Arctic Circle, both STH-10s?
- ...that, contrary to popular belief, the "2001-DC" is not a model in itself, but rather refers to battery-equipped units in general?